But for now, here is the FILMED version of scene five of Squad. I know it says scene four, but that is a lie. I hadn't realized I needed a scene in between three and four, but I do. Someday I will write it, but don't hold your breath.
The actors are all various people in my school. I never come onscreen. So, here it is:
( You can't trust actresses!Collapse )
And as one other note, if you read my blog but haven't heard me mention this yet, please visit history_haven, the new history discussion group started by me and ninedaysaqueen!! Here's the link: http://community.livejournal.com/history
- Current Mood: artistic
GOSH FREAKING DARN IT.
Huh, issue. The summer camp I sent an application to isn't running this year. They didn't tell anyone. Which essentially means I've been waiting for the mail to come, with baited breath, for a month, for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. I was looking forward to this camp!!! What the heck! It's a screenwriting one, with all sorts of MADLY FAMOUS PEOPLE working there. It would have looked so good on my college apps!!!!!!!!!!!! meh. I can haz frustration now, plz?
- Current Mood: infuriated
Hey guys! I haven’t posted for a while, so I thought I’d just do an all-encompassing book and movie review post.
Covered in this post:
The Phantom of the Opera
The Thief Lord (both movie and book)
Monsters Vs. Aliens
(Dad, I understand you really want this to be in the post. This is for you. THERE WAS ASTROTURF AT DISNEYLAND BY THE POOL AND THERE IS SUBTLE ACCENT MOCKING IN FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS)
- Current Mood: accomplished
Pick any fandom you know I know about, and I'll tell you:
1) the first character I fell in love with
2) the character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3) the character that everyone else loves that I don't
4) the character that I love that everyone else hates
5) the character I used to love but don't any longer
6) the character I would shag anytime
7) the character I'd want to be like
8) the character I'd slap
9) a pairing that I love
10) a pairing that I hate
11) my favorite character
12) my five favorite characters
13) my five least favorite characters
14) which character I am most like
15) my deep, dark fandom secret
- Current Mood: chipper
In which I talk about Disney, addressing the burning questions:
Why doesn’t Disney channel deserve to call itself mindless junk, much less creative?
Why am I suddenly excited about Disney animation again?
Why am I continuously optimistic about Pirates 4?
( Thanks to Dad for being my source of Disney knowledge!Collapse )
- Current Mood: apathetic
Prepare for pontification.
This is the first year I've really been interested in the outcome of the Oscars. Movies in general have become more interesting to me, now that I'm interested in the creative process and the way they're put together. So, now I've watched the Oscars, I have some observations.
Benjamin Button is a limelight-stealing FAIL.
Come on, do I need to say more? It's a Brad Pitt movie about a guy who grows backwards. Their magical selection of screenplay is: "do you want to sleep together" "absolutely". And yet, it took... makeup, art direction, and visual effects. THINGS THAT DID NOT BELONG TO IT.
Slumdog Millionaire is as bad as Benjamin Button.
And FAR more limelight-stealing. AUUUGGGG *shakes fist*. It took: Adapted Screenplay, Cinamtography, Sound Mixing, Film Editing, Original Score, Original Song, Director, and Film. Ok, maybe it was good. Maybe it was fantastic, I don't know. But it doesn't deserve all that.
Hugh Jackman is cool.
The Twilight guy is a DORK.
"Um... yeah.... these are romance movies... the vampire makeup is permantly tatooed on my face... I'm talking so low no one can hear me..."
No one appricates good movies anymore.
WHAT HAPPENED TO WALL-E? WALL-E CAN KICK ANY OF THOSE OTHER MOVIES IN THEIR CUSHY PINK PATOOTIES ANY DAY, TIME AND PLACE. BUT HE WOULDN'T BECAUSE HE'S TOO NICE.
The Academy is STUPID.
That is my pontification. Thank you and good night.
- Current Mood: frustrated
- Current Music:Handel: Water Music
I found this meme a long time ago, and I thought it was cool. Now I'm bored and I want to try it out, but I can't find it again, so I don’t know the exact rules. So I'm improving. As far as I remember, this was what it said:
1) choose ten of your favorite movies
2) go on imdb and find quotes from the movies
3) post quotes
4) ask people to guess which movie it's from, and add that person's name to the quote when they guess correctly. They are NOT allowed to go on imdb.
So here's what I came up with. (my mom is not allowed to comment, btw. We have very similar tastes in movies and she’d get them all off the bat.)
( CHEESE IS GOOD. SERIOUSLY.Collapse )
- Current Mood: content
God, I'm like a darking or something. funfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfun.
1. Put your MP3 player, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag at least 10 friends (make me #11 so I can see your results).
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!
I'm not going to tag anyone, I'm too lazy. Just play along if you want to.
Since my favorite song didn't come up when I put this on shuffle, I'm using it as the link. 'Cause I don't want poor Coldplay to get left out.( Viva la VidaCollapse )
- Current Mood: cheerful
- Current Music:Novocaine, by Bon Jovi